<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

A fool's logic

                                                                                                                                   Wednesday, March 31, 2004
One of my friend is of the opinion that one does need a special day to make a fool out of me as I am easy pickings. the friend doesnot realize that this is all part of the plan of not giving the pleasure of fooling me on April fool's day. Just get fooled all the time so that they show some mercy on April fool's day. Now how many people can seriously claim that they never get fooled on April Fool's day. I am definetly one among them. What say :-)

by gvenum @  5:20 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home