<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

"His" ways

                                                                                                                                   Friday, February 11, 2005
I usually do not go all mushy or senti in my posts, but thought the below saying which I got from one of my friends(Thanks Fancy!)would give my blog all "masala" look and more web hits.
So here goes

"When God takes something away from your grasp,He's not punishing you but merely emptying your hand for you to receive something better"

He has been emptying my hand for a long time now. Someone remind Him please. Probably having transportation problems:)

by gvenum @  11:37 AM                                                                                                                                                                 


9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home