<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Valentine "Bliss"!

                                                                                                                                   Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Moi and my no-good bro(who had a wonderful baby boy few months back) got to chatting after a week.

Moi: sup!
Bro: Nothing much..just baby poops and diapers..and yeah *thinks* that's it.

Moi: Howz Gayatri(my SIL)
Bro: As usual ..pissed.

Moi: What did you do
Bro: Nothing.

Moi: Lemme rephrase ..what didn't you do.
Bro: *sheepishly* I didnot do anything on Valentine's day.

Moi: Fair enough.
Bro: *delightfully* Thank you. You are the first one who really was on my side who agrees the Siva sena policy of disapproval of the V.day.

Moi: Nope. The "fair enough" was meant for Gayatri's being pissed with you.
Bro: Traitor!

Moi: So its been a while I have been to your place and seen the kiddo, how about sending an air ticket.

Bro bang shuts the yahoo door "discriminately" and logs off.

by gvenum @  4:21 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


6 Comments:
  • #by Blogger Primalsoup, at February 23, 2005 4:46 AM

    Very discriminatory of the bro, I must say! :)

     

  • #by Blogger Pallavi, at February 23, 2005 7:26 AM

    when babies are in the pic.. that too a newly born.. you dont know what day comes and what day goes !! :)

     

  • #by Blogger That Girl, at February 24, 2005 4:47 AM

    hi.. had no work at all today and so had loads of fun wandering in and out of blogs...
    funny read and so true..lol
    will come back later for more!

     

  • #by Blogger Unknown, at February 24, 2005 6:24 AM

    LOL! that was good...
    girls are always hard to please... :)

     

  • #by Blogger Akruti, at February 25, 2005 7:51 AM

    lol,that was fun to read.now who is mean,u r u r bro???:)))))

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at February 25, 2005 11:43 AM

    (Primalsoup)Glad you are on my side...he is just no-good..:) May be next time I will comprise ask for just one way ticket.

    (Pallavi) I am sure my bro said the same to my SIL. Well you know girls:)

    (grafxgurl) Thanks for dropping by. You got an intersting blog too. Liked the flying granpa on ur blog.

    (Prasad) Thanks dude.
    "girls are always hard to please.."..any girls reading this...I have nothing to do with his statment.:)

    (Neelima) I am suprised, I thought it was very obvious it was my bro:)
    Some people...can't read straight:)

    Glad you liked it.

     

Post a Comment
<< Home