<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Change and allied heart breaks!.

                                                                                                                                   Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Change in life is such a painstaking effort. You think you have the perfect ,ideal one at last. You think you found your match, explored the "taste" of love, your search is over and finally one puzzling piece of your life is resolved for good and think you never had to spend any time anymore looking for one. You think it’s a "happy ever after" story. The "Instant" sparkles and the love at first sight*sigh*. It felt like a fairy tale ending.

Well its not to be. There comes the change. As I recollect the instance when one of the contestant in a Miss India contest (few years back )did not make it to the final round when she choose the former option after being asked whether she prefers " a totally happy world that involves no change i.e. everyone's happy with what it is right now without making any change or a world that "may be" a happy place with change" , I told myself I should make the change not bcoz it was my choice, but was forced to. The memories keep coming back and haunt me. You keep reminded time and again about all the good times you had making it real hard to make the change. How you wished you never had to change. Why is letting go so hard and heartbreaking. You never know what's the change can bring you. Will you like it, will you be able to find the same love again, Can you trust again and what's the guarantee you will not be parted again. How long should I wait. Ain't it unfair that after all the things you did , you hadn't had a fair chance and you deserve more.

So many thoughts, so many questions , so many uncertainties go across my mind as I tentatively walk to the Coffee/Tea aisle of the local desi store and nervously pick the new pack of the ONLY brand of coffee bag available on the rack. As I get hold of the packet sulking at the store owner for not keeping my fav brand, I couldn’t help myself uttering in my sad, unsure mind

"Bye bye BRU Instant …you have been such a doll to me..miss you...Welcome to my life Nescafe" :)


* Dammit!..I need a life!*

by gvenum @  4:30 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


5 Comments:
  • #by Blogger Vandana Sarah, at March 08, 2005 4:50 PM

    Dammit .. you really need a new life !!!
    All along as I read your post, I was finally beaming (even though I should have been sad for you) at the thought that .." see I told him and everyone around the possible reason for your morose 'phase' et face" ... Only to go to the very end and discover the anti climax!!! Man.. you almost got me fooled there...!!!

    Anyways good twist in the story ( aahhhh i am just saying that you make you feel good"

     

  • #by Blogger That Girl, at March 08, 2005 11:01 PM

    *sagely expression* - love the Nescafe.. it will love you back and give you many hours of popeyed awakefullness that you will need trust you me when you try not to fall asleep at that uneventful hour...
    change is good..always is..scary expecting it.. but once it arrives then you get to act on it.. and thats what makes us renewed.. life is 10 % what happens to you.. and 90% how you respond!

     

  • #by Blogger arvindiyer, at March 09, 2005 2:59 AM

    AH!!! Wat do U know..another one in the bye bye BRU welcome NESCAFE category...*stands up and applauds*
    Now where is my coffee?:)

     

  • #by Blogger Akruti, at March 09, 2005 3:52 AM

    ayyo,so sad,life treats u with somuch of sadism,when is the condolence meeting???
    Hahahaha,u tried well to fool me but then i put my eyes on the last lines when i was halfway of reading:)))))havefun with the new nescafe,change is inevitable.

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at March 10, 2005 12:42 AM

    (Vandana) "anti climax..fool.." *shaking head*..hmmm
    I genuinly felt so many things ..U dont know how much trauma it is for a coffee drinker.

    (grafxgurl) *looking up in sky friend's Joey estyle* why me god? why?

    (arvind Iyer) Pbly not..the owner said he would get them in a week's time....sorry for all the natak. But you never know. Hey you got a greta blog. I am a regualr now. Want to know a lot about ur work.

    (Neelima) see I told you, you always look at the last before the rest, thats why I put your blog last in the list.:)..Again...you guys are making it trivial about my pain and hurt...*shakes head*

     

Post a Comment
<< Home