<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Nightmare!

                                                                                                                                   Friday, August 12, 2005
I usually do not like to use mail forwards as topic of my blog, but this one sure is an exception. Moreover my readers seem to prefer pictures than my writing which works fine for moi, who is not finding time to write any. I got this with a title " Raksha Bhandan". I guess you can now understand why Raksha Bhandan is easily every single guy's worst nightmare.


by gvenum @  2:30 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


5 Comments:
  • #by Blogger Parth, at August 12, 2005 2:36 PM

    lol

     

  • #by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 14, 2005 3:24 AM

    lol. But the picture sequence seems impossible to create. Is it a doctored one?

     

  • #by Blogger GratisGab, at August 15, 2005 1:32 PM

    cool new look gvenum!

    his fauly for having so many sistars!

     

  • #by Blogger Ratna, at August 15, 2005 3:43 PM

    Good picture. Why is your font so small? (saving space?)

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at August 16, 2005 5:30 PM

    (parth)
    The smallest comment I ever got.....oh yeah I forgot I also got "hmm..."

    (anon)
    Dude, I cannot even efford flying and staying in california for a weekend
    and to think of investments is a sin:)

    I wonder how did you think of california investments from this post.


    (anon)
    Thanks for the compliment.


    (elf)
    I am not sure of its a doctered one. I got it as a forward.


    (gratisgab)

    Thanks Gabby!! I think its more of the girls wanting him to be their brother.:)

    (Ratna)
    I haven't finished tweaking with my blog design yet. But as impatient a I am, couldn't hold it that long. so the "beta version". You will keep seeing so many changes in coming weeks or months .....:)

     

Post a Comment
<< Home