<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Fresh Beginings - Happy Vinayaka Chavithi

                                                                                                                                   Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Vinayaka Chavithi Subhakankshalu. I wish every one of you all the happiness in the "world and Beyond(ahh..wanted to use the Toy Story's Buzz-lightyearisque phrase for a long time). When I say happiness, health and wealth is inclusive. I never understood how the phrase "wishing you health, wealth and happiness" made any sense. Ain't the word happiness itself self explanatory?. Well I guess I am tress passing into a topic that's too rational. I will rather stick to my more melodramatic version. So I wish all the happiness may bestow on you. This is a picture I took with my Canon85 of a wall frame at my cousin place back in desh. I feel this picture has a distinct enchantment that you don't get to see in most of the Ganapathi pictures.


by gvenum @  1:00 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home