<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Super Man Returns!

                                                                                                                                   Tuesday, October 11, 2005
"Its a bird" My SIL screamed.
"No its a Plane" My Bro corrected.
"No its a techie in khatara Mazda. Its our Super Man" He finally gets it right. Yes, its Moi in the car. I get down to action, take out the jumper cables and pops the hood of both cars and start charging his car.

"Super man does it again! He saved our world! He is our Hero" The headlines ran in the local daily thats only circulated in moi's and my bro's house. (Please to mail me for subscription)

This is a familiar scene in the past year or so where I rescued my bro's family who are in distress time and again, whether its their car problems or getting locked out of their house or a last minute pick up of a to go order from restaraunts for their parties or baby sitting my nephews.

"The rate I am resucing you guys I think I deserve a Super man costume from you" I demanded my SIL. "I feel not so supermanish with this faded jeans and jaded shirts"

"Alrite! I will get the costume but.." she stopped. Being a Super Man that I am, was quick enough to get the hint. " Ok! Ok! I will take care of the undie that's wore on top of the pants".I assured her. I heard a Phew.

"Super Man! Come over sometime this week. I will make your fav subji and pappu(daal)". She added. "Don't talk to me like that when I am on Superman duty" I said with some discomfort. She is the only person who knows my disgiuse for the outside world that I am Vemulapati Surya Venkata Satya Sai Vara Prasad and a techie boy by profession and I seriously intend to keep it that way.

Done with the job, took couple of kisshies from my nephews and with a Amitabhisque tone said to everyone "You be safe". I walked off and looked back in expectation to see my bro's family waving bye. Before I could turn back my bro drove off in a flash. so much for my Superman Image. *sigh*.

by gvenum @  6:00 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


7 Comments:
  • #by Blogger Ratna, at October 12, 2005 1:44 AM

    Is that your real name? (one eye brow raised) So whats with gvenum? For sure I cannot add your total name to my bloggers list. Oh, I should buy one superman costume for my brother :)

     

  • #by Blogger Ritesh, at October 12, 2005 11:47 AM

    Dude, its not the red undie which bothers me, but the yellow belt which you'll have to wear to hold it up.

     

  • #by Blogger sinusoidally, at October 12, 2005 2:03 PM

    Yeah you should wear a Superman costume...just in time for halloween! Ha ha!

     

  • #by Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera, at October 13, 2005 6:29 AM

    glad to note that ur writing frequencyz increased

    any chances of posting fotos of Superman?? (n I'm not referring to Christopher Reeves here :))

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at October 13, 2005 11:37 AM

    (Ratna)
    That's my screen name in movies !

    >>For sure I cannot add your total name to my bloggers list.

    Nooo! Please dont do injustise to my name because its too long.:)

    Definitely you should buy for your bro. I am sure he will have tears of appreciation *chokes with emoshun*

    (Tafosi)

    Thanks for the concern! I have a feeling the concern is more for yourself to look at the damning pictures of me pulling the yellow belt up my waist everytime it slips down.

    (Sinusoidally)
    Well it all depends on what costume my SIL will get me. Hope she doesnot get any embarassing ones so her kiddos don't want to be resuced anymore by so unkool looking SMan!

    Thanks for dropping by.Your latest post is so heartwarming.

    (Swathi)

    >>fotos of Superman
    Hmm! Since I cannot use my disguise of VSVSSV Prasad to be made public, I have to wait for my SIL to provide the costume before I can publish the pictures for the outside world.

    Till then please to subscribe & read the local daily for latest heroics of Super Man!!

     

  • #by Blogger GratisGab, at October 17, 2005 1:49 PM

    LOL! Just wear your briefs on top of your pants :)

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at October 17, 2005 4:27 PM

    (gratisgab)
    That I have to do, wearing the undie over the pants is trademark of any Super Hero costume. Its the yellow belt part that's kind of discomforting:)

    (Gamesmaster G9)
    Sure! Finally the recognition I have been craving for months.*wiping out tears*

     

Post a Comment
<< Home