<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Life in Pictures!

                                                                                                                                   Monday, November 21, 2005
Looking at the below picture (taken recently during my NY trip) people usually would prefer fancy naming it as "The Path to Light" "The Road not Taken" " The Path to Destiny" and all that intellectual goop.




So I decided to take the above path which is supposedly the path to enlightenment and what not and to figure what the fuss is all about. After few meters, I turned back to see the picture below and realized that its all the same from this side as well. Don't the path I just came from look as enticing as it from the other side?.


by gvenum @  3:00 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


6 Comments:
  • #by Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera, at November 24, 2005 10:56 PM

    awesome pix..

    when i was in new england a couple of yrs back, I jus fell in love with the fall out there - beautiful...stupendous...'am running short of adjectives now(wish I cud b there!)

     

  • #by Blogger Ratna, at November 30, 2005 4:41 PM

    You really been there? Or is it one of your Sil's collection ;)?

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at December 01, 2005 5:12 PM

    (Supremus)
    Thanks a lot! Sorry for the delayed response. was lost in the woods:)


    (Swathi)
    ThanQ! I haven't been to New England yet. But from what I see in NJ/NY , it should be amazing. Hope to be there sometime in the future. I have more pics of the place which I plan to put using flickr soon.

    (Ratna)
    Ouch! That hurt! Its a shame on me that even after so many superhuman stories, people have no faith:(

     

  • #by Blogger Ekta, at December 03, 2005 4:18 AM

    Totally AWESOME pics!!!
    Cant believe this is real!

    Where is this place??

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at December 04, 2005 10:53 PM

    (Ekta)
    Hey! Long time! How you doing.
    Hmm! Going by responses I can try my luck in photugraphy. This is BTW in New Jersey during the peak of Fall colors.

     

  • #by Blogger GratisGab, at December 05, 2005 2:15 PM

    maaaaan! Beautiful fall pics. We had a blah fall compared to last year here in the Boston area...

     

Post a Comment
<< Home