<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Aye karamba!

                                                                                                                                   Friday, April 14, 2006
Hey Hey! I am back. I thought I would pull a dissapearing act on you people. But then realized that you won't would give a damm. So promptly got back in action. Not that you would care for that either. How do I get into this kind of situations. Shuks! Yanyway! I thought I would write a post wishing you all a Happy Ugadi, so by the time I decided to post it turned out to be Tamil/Mallu new year. Happy new year to all of you folks!

I also missed celebrating my second year anniversary in february. Yay! My blog is 2 rather 2.15 years old . Two years have gone by and still nothing worthwhile on this blog. I will be really suprised if I have the same readers till now. If they do , I am really thankful for putting up with my writing all this while.

Alrite people! Before I vanish again into oblivion, I want to live up to my reputation of dishing out crap. Here's a picture I got from a friend (no originality there as well) that would make all the fairer sex feel great and un-fair gents get the nervous blushes.

"Edge Designs is a company run by all women - they design office interiors. They recently had an opportunity to do a project in NYC where the client offered the women of this company a "free hand" in all design aspects. The client was also a company that was run by all female execs! Here's the result when they tried their hand in designing Men's rest room"


by gvenum @  5:00 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


5 Comments:
  • #by Blogger Paddy, at April 16, 2006 1:14 PM

    Fundu Na! Someone thought about this then(I mean the men's restroom)

    Happy Anniversary and what not!I have been reading this blog for past 1.76 years, so close to the 2.15 years of running. Keep Going that extra mile for us :)

     

  • #by Blogger Ratna, at April 17, 2006 11:20 PM

    Hey welcome back. I once saw similar picture where women stand in a row in the mens room with their backs in the picture and the caption goes "Fight for equal rights" or something:)

     

  • #by Blogger nowheregirl, at April 25, 2006 6:27 AM

    thank you for tha pic :D

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at April 27, 2006 8:28 AM

    (Paddy)
    Thanks for the wishes. If you keep reading I will keep writing.

    (Ratna)
    I guess thats a misplaced idea of "Fight for equal rights".:) If that happens what ever respect women have for men will be gone.


    (nowheregirl)
    you are welcome. Now you have to go "nowhere" for mediocore writing.:)

     

  • #by Blogger Unknown, at July 08, 2007 5:02 PM

    I don’t know where you got the information on Edge Design from but it’s totally fictitious. I am the Marketing Manager at Perron Developments in New Zealand. We designed and produced this mens room wall in the Sofitel Hotel in Queenstown which our company developed. It has been widely acclaimed for nearly 2 years now but not until now “claimed” by someone else. If the Edge Design NYC really exists you would have to wonder why they need to rip someone else’s idea off like this.
    Peter Dallimore
    Marketing Manager Perron Developments
    www.perron.com

     

Post a Comment
<< Home