<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Caffeine Deficiency Syndrome - 9

                                                                                                                                   Thursday, April 27, 2006
We all know how much women hate to be judged, they have walked away from marriages, relationships, called all men pigs and what not because they have been judged or guys have been "Judgemental" in dealing with them. Suprise! Suprise! All this judginggiri does not even come in their way at all when it comes to dating Judges (of court) or lawyers even though they live, prosper and get ultimate reverence, admiration by judging other people. You often hear some women coyly say " I am engaged to a Judge you know!. He is the most respected man one can get. He has such cool style while judging others. I am so happy". What hypocrisy!

*grudgingly sips coffee from the mug and ponders "hmm! did I take my dose of antibiotics for sore throat today"*

by gvenum @  9:00 AM                                                                                                                                                                 


2 Comments:
  • #by Blogger GratisGab, at May 04, 2006 10:42 PM

    Maaan! And where did this come from? Your ex marrying a Judge? :)

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at May 29, 2006 11:07 PM

    (gratisgab)
    For my future sake, I better not carry a grudge if my ex marries a Judge.

    >>Your eX marrying a Judge? :)

    I should be having a G first to even think about X,Y or Z.

     

Post a Comment
<< Home