<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Eye Candy!

                                                                                                                                   Saturday, July 22, 2006
People People! Since when did my blogs start to make a point to have those expectations that you expressed in my previous post. Hmm! hann! bolo bolo! Alrite to make up for all the mess my previous post created in your minds, here's something that will make you feel diabatically sweet.
If I you ever come across this girl, please tell her I am carrying a ring for her! Wilya!


by gvenum @  6:30 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


7 Comments:
  • #by Blogger Ratna, at July 26, 2006 11:24 PM

    Ila ayite neeku pelli ayinatle :)

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at August 07, 2006 6:29 PM

    >>Ila ayite neeku pelli ayinatle :)

    I went to a store which has buy one get one free! You see I have backup plan just incase the right one passes by or any girl for that matter.:(

     

  • #by Blogger Ratna, at August 11, 2006 12:06 AM

    Wake up and smell the caffeine. Those days are gone. It is now Sold once! Sold twice deal.

     

  • #by Blogger qsg, at August 17, 2006 10:45 PM

    Tooo funny! :)

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at August 17, 2006 11:31 PM

    (ratna)
    what is being sold! where is the line!
    tell me tell me!

    (qs.gemini)
    thanks! It would have been more fun being in that train though.
    Thanks for tip toeing on my blog! what does qs mean BTW.

     

  • #by Blogger That Girl, at August 23, 2006 1:47 AM

    that was so awesome!! lol if someone did that in our trains ...people would either look bored or start a fight..lol....

    umm... i think the girl and the guy hooked up ...lol...maybe you should start hanging out in subway trains more often huh!!!

    :D hiyaa!! been a really long time since i dropped in here!!!

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at September 12, 2006 4:23 PM

    If I get onto subway trains here, either I would be shot point blank and then make a visual mockery of me! :)

    Thanks! But no thanks!:)

    Yesh very long time. Glad you are back! Hope to see you often.

     

Post a Comment
<< Home