<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

Gum Hai Kisike Pyar Mein!

                                                                                                                                   Monday, October 09, 2006
The me is back. No more whining, griping and all that nice stuff. I thought for a change I would write about this song which has been on my player in repeat mode for last couple of days. This song is one of the most melodious and beautiful song composed by none other than the ridiculously gifted and my all time favorite composer Panchem. Written by the legend Majrooh Sultanpuri, this song brings back the memories of DD's Sunday movie nights where the Kapoor family's "who's who" used to be the common feature along with the other crap they usually dish out (aka Rajendra Kumar). I am not sure if Rajendra Kumar has ever acted in songs composed by RD, I guess he didn't otherwise I would have had a very horrific images of the past.

Another insanely talented singer Kishore teamed up with Lata (I would have really wished for Asha for this one) to render this master piece from a forgetful movie Raampur ka Lakshman. Now that I have successfully insulted your knowledge about this song and the supporting cast by providing the customary details I will stop. As you can see I did my desi grocery shopping and loaded with enough Bru.

                             gum hai kisii ke pyaar men,
                             dil subah shaam
                             par tumhen likh nahiin paaun,
                             main usakaa naam

                             sochaa hai ek din main usase milake
                             kaha Daaluun apane sab haal dil ke
                             aur kar duun jeevan usake havaale
                             phir chhod de chaahe apanaa banaa le
                             main to usaka hain hua deewana
                             ab to jaise bhii meraa ho anjaam

                             chaahaa hai tumane jis baavari ko
                             vo bhi sajanavaa chaahe tumhiin ko
                             nainaa uthaae to pyaar samjho
                             palaken jhukaa de to iqaraar samjho
                             rakhati hai kab se chhupaa chhupaa ke
                             apane honThon men piyaa teraa naam


Subtle feelings beautifully expressed.

by gvenum @  9:00 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


11 Comments:
  • #by Blogger Ratna, at October 10, 2006 2:56 PM

    You are loaded with bru and feelings? Whats going on (one eye brow raised)?

     

  • #by Blogger Amol, at October 10, 2006 3:07 PM

    I am not going to sayit...no, I won't say it...............I told you so,I told you so,I told you so............See what happens when you drink Bru. No more coffee for you:D
    but seriously, what's going on? Been thinking about getting us a bhabhi?

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at October 10, 2006 4:09 PM

    (Ratna) I write about one good song and all hell broke loose:) What is this! Just say I am high with Bru:)
    I will get back to normal whining broadcasting from my next post!

    (Veetraag)
    Bhabhi! eeew! Double eeew! for some reason that word( when related to you) has lot of eeew factor to it. It just a song! a normal sweet song.
    Thats it! Hey Raam! Yeh jhalim duniya tujhe seedi zindagi jeene nahi degi gvenum!

    Bru rubbed on to me too much.*burp*
    Hey Hey! Bru and Rub use the same letters.

     

  • #by Blogger Paddy, at October 14, 2006 1:37 PM

    Hau! Seems like someone is trying to patofy someone,no?

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at October 17, 2006 5:38 PM

    (Paddy)
    >>Seems like someone is trying to patofy someone,no?

    Someone patofy Someone!!! how can someone patofy himself? huh! bolo bolo!

     

  • #by Blogger Amol, at October 18, 2006 8:14 AM

    Come Gvenum, accept the messages your subconcious is sending you. It is time for you to get married and send Amol lots of sweets.
    P.S. I like Kaju Katli or Mawa Pedas. So send whichever is available.

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at October 18, 2006 10:48 AM

    >>Come Gvenum, accept the messages your subconcious is sending you. It is time for you to get married and send Amol lots of sweets.
    P.S. I like Kaju Katli or Mawa Pedas. So send whichever is available.

    Haven't you learnt anything from my prev post. huh! Just say If I am getting married I would be sharing my happiness with you not yours. So what ever appropriate I think would be shared. Idhar be aap ka hi manmaani! huh! shaadi meri hor rahi hai yeah Amol ki? Anyway since its my thing, you should be cooking both of them for free for the occasion!

    Poora Amol factory tere naam pe jatha hai , dood ka problem bhi nahi:) what say Amol Butter:)

     

  • #by Blogger Paddy, at January 20, 2007 12:37 AM

    What the heck happened to you? No new posts in an year (I count 2006 as a separate year!)

    While I was in Mumbai this holiday, I was in a auto that passed through VJTI and thought about what would you have done if you were there :)

     

  • #by Blogger Amol, at January 26, 2007 7:20 AM

    What's going on? Nothing new in months. And why did you remove the one about Ramayana?

     

  • #by Blogger Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera, at February 02, 2007 6:46 AM

    hey, it is a wonderful song no doubt but u forgot to mention the then plump-newbie-looking-lost Rekha Ganesan...

     

  • #by Anonymous Anonymous, at May 02, 2007 9:27 AM

    dude... doordharshan will definitely buy your new ramayan script... make sure you play the role of rama.... we get to see very less dodos on screen nowadays

     

Post a Comment
<< Home