<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The 2 Cent King

No Good Bro!!

                                                                                                                                   Wednesday, May 18, 2005
I guess you might have read about the No-Good Bro(NGB) of mine in one of my earlier posts. Well, I don't understand whether this is his style of chatting or he just really hates chatting with me or something to that notion, that he always respond to all my messages(literally) with a inexplicable "Cool". Some chat snipets with him the past week.

Me: Sup!!
NGB: Cool

Me: How is the kiddo?
NGB: Cool

Me: Howz Gayatri?
NGB: Cool

Me: Howz weather out there. Pbbly getting hot.
NGB: Cool

Me go flustered a bit.

Me: Looks like you got nothing to say other than cool
NGB: Cool

*quite irritated yet keeping the wit*

Me: You are an ass, drink like a horse and eat like a pig.
NGB: Cool. But don’t tell that to anyone.

Me: I am depositing your check that you asked me to wait for your nod.
NGB: No Cool, No Cool.
Me: Cool!!!


Now you know why I call him NGB.

by gvenum @  3:00 PM                                                                                                                                                                 


10 Comments:
  • #by Blogger che sara sara, at May 19, 2005 3:33 AM

    tat was cool..lol ;-)

     

  • #by Blogger Debalina Das, at May 19, 2005 8:03 AM

    Lolz..
    Should I say, 2 Cool ?

     

  • #by Anonymous Anonymous, at May 19, 2005 1:26 PM

    cool post ;) reminds me of the conversation between me and my sis...vtw thanks for coming by :)

     

  • #by Blogger GratisGab, at May 19, 2005 1:33 PM

    Hee Hee...I like your NGB! LOL!

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at May 20, 2005 2:51 PM

    (Sophia) Thankoo. Thanks for dropping by.

    (Debalina) Thankoo to you too.

    (Angel) Thankoo....I love saying thanks....compliments ..there is nothing like it

    (gratisgab) I wonder if you still feel the same if you ever gets to chat with him:)

     

  • #by Blogger Akruti, at May 20, 2005 3:55 PM

    That was a coooooooooooool post:))) hmm,instead of NGB lets try to concentrate on u,is it something to do with u? Hmm,sonch neki baat hai dost,:D

     

  • #by Blogger Sagnik Nandy, at May 20, 2005 7:15 PM

    and soon all things hot will be all after you courtesy the coolness :)

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at May 20, 2005 11:36 PM

    (akruti) Yes it got something to do with me being nice to my NGB. I should stop it:)

    (Mr Nandy) As my NGB would say " Cool....but don't tell my stratgey to anyone":)

     

  • #by Blogger Woodooz, at May 22, 2005 1:54 PM

    That was a neat post.. People keep repeating things when they converse... "Ok", "What do u call", "Basically" and other fillers that help regain our thoughts on what to say next... Is cool one such thing too ?

    Surprisingly its emerges a fitting answer to all the questions u had asked... Do sibilings always converse in monotones ?

     

  • #by Blogger gvenum, at May 22, 2005 5:56 PM

    (somu)
    >>Is cool one such thing too ?

    I think its not in this case. I am sure its either pure hatred or just lethargy. In both cases he is NGB:)

    Thanks for dropping by. You got a nice blog.

     

Post a Comment
<< Home